Our partners are trial-ready, which we believe is an absolute requirement for the successful resolution of any litigation -- even in disputes that never see the inside of a courtroom or arbitration hearing room. We have tried or arbitrated dozens of disputes to verdict over the past 25 years, including jury trials, bench trials and arbitration matters before retired judges. These include:
- Prevailed in defense of a $250 million arbitration claim brought by one of the world's largest banks against our client, the bank's former marketing partner.
- Prevailed in Delaware Chancery Court on behalf of board members subject to a proxy contest initiated by an activist investor claiming violations of the company's bylaws.
- Prevailed in arbitration on behalf of a company and its founders against multiple claims brought by a dissident minority shareholder claiming oppression, breach of fiduciary duty, and fraud.
- Prevailed in arbitration on behalf of a Fortune 100 company in connection with commercial claims arising from the development of its corporate headquarters.
- Prevailed in multiple jury trials in California Superior Court in San Francisco involving state law claims.
We are also experience providing local support to national trial teams who are preparing for potential trials in the Bay Area. We are intimately familiar with the state and federal courthouses in San Francisco and Silicon Valley and can be a valuable resource for lawyers preparing for a Bay Area trial.